Picture this: you arrive at the fanciest restaurant in town, and rather than spending time searching for a nearby parking space, or attempting to parallel park on the street, you hand the task off to a dedicated employee to park your car so that you can enjoy your meal. When you’re finished and ready to leave, the employee then retrieves your car from parking and delivers it back to you. There is no hassle or problems whatsoever. Valet parking follows a model that is convenient for those that need to park their vehicle. Very similarly, valet storage follows a model that is convenient for those that need to put their belongings into storage.
At Doorage, we provide complete valet storage solutions, meaning we pick up, store, and return your belongings when you need them. Compared to renting a self-storage unit at some facility, choosing Doorage’s valet storage services can save you an unbelievable amount of time and money. In this blog, we’ll take a closer look at valet storage and if it is right for you.
What is Valet Storage?
No pun intended, but valet storage (literally) does all the heavy lifting for you. Valet storage companies like Doorage deliver all the packing materials you need, like durable secure lock storage containers. Additionally, they come and pick up the containers when they are packed and ready to go and will transport them to a safe and secure storage facility. When you’re ready to have your items back, they will deliver them right to your doorstep. What does this mean you have to do? Not a whole lot, honestly. Especially when compared to using self-storage services, valet storage does everything for you all while you stay put in the comfort of your home. While this may seem like a service for a luxurious lifestyle, it can actually be more affordable than renting a self-storage unit, too.
Is Valet Storage Right For You?
Self-storage facilities operate in which you get a space and pay a set rate for said space. The problem with this is that people end up paying for storage space that they aren’t necessarily using. Why? Typically it is because self-storage facilities are always trying to maximize the use of your space. Prices of self-storage units vary depending on your location, but in large, the average cost of a standard storage 10’ x 10’ — the most popular storage unit size — is over $100 a month. With valet services like those offered by Doorage, you only pay for the space that you use. Why should you have to pay for an entire storage unit when all you need to store is a set of skis or a couch? You don’t have to with valet storage! Some of the benefits of valet storage include:
- An easy way to reduce clutter. Trying to free up some space in your home by reducing clutter can be difficult, especially if you don’t have adequate storage solutions. Valet storage is a quick and convenient way to store clutter that you may not necessarily want to get rid of.
- Saves you time. Valet storage is a huge time saver. In addition to the packing, think about what else you would need to do to store your items in a self-storage facility. You’d have to purchase materials, load everything into your vehicle, drive to the self-storage facility, and unload it all. When you’re ready to get your items back, you are required to drive back to the facility, pack up all of your belongings, and transport them home. With valet storage, transportation to the facility, storage, and delivery is no concern of yours.
- Keeps more money in your pocket. Using valet storage is a great way to save money. Not only are you not paying for an entire storage facility, but you’re only paying for the space you need — and there aren’t any long-term contracts involved. You also don’t have to deal with cancellation fees or any other hidden expenses. All in all, valet storage is a great way to keep your money in your pockets.
- It is very convenient. We already know that self-storage can take a lot of time out of your schedule. Valet storage removes the travel time and the effort taken to move your items from your home to the self-storage unit from the equation, making it an incredibly convenient storage solution. Because the containers are picked up and delivered to your home, valet storage is the most convenient way to store your belongings.
- It’s incredibly secure. Valet storage services are incredibly secure. In addition to the secure seal storage containers that you store your belongings in, the containers will be picked up and transported to a state-of-the-art storage facility with the latest security and safety features. Using valet storage is a great way to gain peace of mind in knowing that your belongings are safe and secure.
- It’s very safe. You have probably heard more than enough horror stories of people getting burnt by scam moving companies. Valet storage solutions through a reputable storage company like Doorage is a great way to ensure that your belongings are safely stored.
Simply put, if you have things that you need to store, valet storage is right for you. When you work with a valet storage company like Doorage, your experience gets even better. Our process is effortless, quick, and can be controlled entirely through our online platform from the comfort of your home.
Learn More About Valet Storage Solutions
If you have items that need to be stored, whether you are trying to free up some space in your home or simply want to get items out of the way, valet storage solutions are the way to go. When you work with Doorage, you’re getting the best door-to-door storage services available. Get started today by using our free storage calculator to calculate your estimated storage value. Contact our storage solution expert if you have any questions or are interested in learning more about valet storage solutions.